Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A treat box thank you


I recently wanted to make a special little thank you and wasn't sure what to do. Then I happened across a cute little box by Jody Morrow (aka texasjodylynn) and I knew it would be perfect!

I used the oh-so-yummy colour combo of Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point & Chocolate Chip... I remember a time when I was not too pleased with the new in-colours and now I am hooked!




I used this basic template to cut out the box and then stamped it with Wow Flowers and Versamark ink before assembling the box. TIP: Use the word window punch to make a snappy little handle.


Next I made my embellishment by layering a pacific point scalloped circle with a Kiwi Kiss 1 3/8" circle and a 1 1/4" circle of whisper white. To create the two coloured sentiment I used a Chocolate Chip marker and a Kiwi Kiss Classic Stampin' Pad with a blender pen. (Easier than it sounds!)

The side view picture is VERY blurry, but I went with the pic anyway because I was very frustrated with my camera at that point, (and I'm sure my camera was frustrated with me!)

Hope you enjoy!

Stamps: Wow Flowers Ink: Versamark, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Whisper White Tools: Scallop punch, 1 1/4" punch, 1 3/8" punch, word window punch, blender pen





No comments: