Friday, August 15, 2008

Some Card Candy

Okay I'm back (I think.... As long as the kids can leave each other alone for 5 minutes.) My post today is show casing some recent card candy. I hosted a card candy swap over SCS this past month and had some fantastic card candy sent in. In fact it was very hard to pick the two winners from all the wonderful entrants! (Check out my album to see the great talent.)

This was my contribution - as you can tell I was feeling a little summery!

Stamps: Tart & Tangy
Ink: (All Stampin' Write markers) Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Real Red
Paper: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White
Tools: 1 1/8" & 1 3/8" Circle punches, Scallop punch, Paper piercer and mat pack
Accessories: Real Red Gingham ribbon, Metal rimmed tags, crystal effects (hard to see on this picture but they are giving the strawberries a clear gloss)



This was my little thank you for all the participants, (and my last chance to use the oh-so-lovely Blue Bayou and Soft Sky before they went bye bye.) TIP: The thank you was done by omitting ink and using a stamp-a-ma-jig.

Stamps: Fresh Cuts
Ink: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky
Cardstock: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Certainly Celery
Tools: Boho Blossoms Punch, 1 1/8" & 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1/16" Punch
Accessories: Silver eyelet, silver brad, green rhinestone (Kaiser crafts), Metal Rimmed tag







And finally, I joined a Glitter Card Candy Swap hosted by one of the people who participated in my swap. I like glitter but am not a glitter queen so my card candies havesmall parts highlighted with glitter.

Stamps: Deer Friends
Ink: Pacific Pont & Baja Breeze Classic Stampin' Pads. Basic Black, Ruby Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip & Real Red Stampin' Write Markers.
Cardstock: Ruby Red, Brushed Gold, Baja Breeze Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip, Real Red & Old Olive
Tools: 1 1/8" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop punch
Accessories: Gold, Irridescent & Red Glitter

1 comment:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Love this card candy! SO fresh and pretty! I've always wanted to make some. Thanks for the inspiration! :o)