Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm baaa-aaack!

Wow, I haven't posted in awhile. Both my computers went down at the same time. One with a virus, one with a warrenty covered problem, (thankfully.) And then, once at least one computer was working life through a whole bunch of busy-ness and stress at me. But I was still creatiing and have some new projects to post over the next few days.


This project was made as a thank you for a friend who brought in a new client wanting Stampin' Up products.
You can find the tutorial for this great little box on the Splitcoast Stampers website here.
For my box I used the Boho Blooms Punch, along with beautiful colour combo of Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip and Kiwi Kiss and the oh-so-cute Wow Flowers set.
TIP: I used the omitting colour technique with markers for the main thank you image. When you are using in colours and, of course, don't have a marker for it use the blender pen dipped in the ink and colour the same way you would with a marker.
Stamps: Wow Flowers
Paper: Pacific Point CS, Kiwi Kiss CS, Chocolate Chip CS, Whisper White CS
Ink: Chocoalte Chip Marker, Kiwi Kiss Classic Stampin' Pad
Tools: Blender Pen, Boho Blossoms Punch, scallop punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, crop-a-dile
Accessories: Bashful Blue grosgrain ribbon, pewter brads

No comments: